Saturday, June 3, 2017

Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is Jamison Noye. I am from New Richmond, WI and I just finished up my fifth year at UW-Stout studying Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering. I have done two semester-long Manufacturing Engineering Internships during my time in school. One at Valent Air Management Systems located in Minneapolis, and one at Pentair located in Anoka, MN. During school I work part-time as a lab assistant in a wood shop. In my free time I love hunting, fishing, golfing, pretty much anything that gets me outside. This summer I will be working on the AC Hydraulic Pump project under Professor James Van de Ven. I'm really looking forward to getting started and working with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

Hey everyone, My project wasn't directly fluid power related, but revolved around one big fluid power project. My lab this summer was ...