Saturday, June 3, 2017

Bloop bloop

Hello everyone, my name is Edgar Mejia it was nice meeting you all at in Indiana. For those of you who didn't really get a chance to really get to know me while being in Indiana, I am from Livingston, California. I currently just finished my 4th year at UC Merced, and I graduate next spring. I am majoring in Mechanical Engineering and minoring in Applied Mathematics. This is my first time traveling to the middle east which is a little nerve-racking but at the same time exciting. I'm actually fond of these places, in terms of my hobbies I highly enjoy going snowboarding, bike riding, playing soccer, playing tennis, horse-back riding, and riding ATV's. As you can see, I'm very fond of outdoor activities, and yes, I'm actually pretty skilled at playing tennis. I played in the tennis for 3 years during high school, and I've been playing soccer my whole life. I was born juggling a soccer ball, and I also enjoy going fishing. This summer I will be working in professor Will Durfee's lab and I will be taking part in the hydraulic powered ankle-foot orthosis project, this project will assist patients who have trouble walking due to orthosis problems. I hope research goes great for all of you this summer, and it was great meeting all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

Hey everyone, My project wasn't directly fluid power related, but revolved around one big fluid power project. My lab this summer was ...