Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Intro

Hey everyone! My name is Mike Nitzsche. I come from Plainfield, NJ, and I just finished my sophomore year in the Honors College at Rutgers University, New Brunswick, where I am pursuing a bachelor's in mechanical engineering with a minor in computer science. I am involved in student government on campus, and I am also involved with the Camden Chapter of Engineers Without Borders at Rutgers, where we spent the last semester implementing a community garden with a solar-powered irrigation system in an underprivileged neighborhood. During the school year, I conduct research in nanomanufacturing through hybrid lithography under Professor Jonathan Singer.  In my free time, I enjoy running, exercising, and enjoying the outdoors. I am passionate about sustainability and fluid mechanics, and I am very excited to be realizing these interests by spending this summer working on implementing a high efficiency hydraulic pump-motor under Professors Thomas Chase and Perry Li at the University of Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

Hey everyone, My project wasn't directly fluid power related, but revolved around one big fluid power project. My lab this summer was ...