Monday, May 29, 2017

About me !

                              








Hello everyone!! My name is Tahseen Tabassum and I am from Queens, NY. I am studying chemical and molecular engineering with a specialization in energy and physics at Stony Brook University, NY. I will be graduating next spring and plan to pursue a career in renewable energy, processing and manufacturing industries. My hobbies include traveling, painting, reading and soccer. This summer I will be working with Paul Michael at Milwaukee School of Engineering on biodegradable hydraulic fluids. I am really looking forward to meeting you all at Purdue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

Hey everyone, My project wasn't directly fluid power related, but revolved around one big fluid power project. My lab this summer was ...