Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great time at their REU-host universities. The fluid power bootcamp was such an amazing experience; it gave me the opportunity to bond with fellow engineers and scientists. Even though it was three day event, the way our group bonded was really wonderful. It almost felt like the bootcamp was so short. I still wish we got to spend more time together.

Even for the graduate students and age professors at Purdue made us feel like really at home. If I hadn't participated in this program I would not have known that hydraulics and pneumatics dominates such a huge part of the automotive industries. The experiments have definitely prepared me for my REU-projects that involves dealing with the filtration of biodegradable hydraulic fluids.

Also getting to spend time with all the REU participants was pretty great. Most of us are from different parts of the country and it was very interesting to see how all the great minds think alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

Hey everyone, My project wasn't directly fluid power related, but revolved around one big fluid power project. My lab this summer was ...