Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Hey

Hey guys,
I'm Zane Weltman and I'll be doing research at the University of Minnesota this summer.  I just finished my sophomore year at Vanderbilt, studying chemical engineering with a minor in Spanish.  I was studying out of the country until June 1, so I had to miss the bootcamp, which is kind of a bummer I guess.  I'm still really excited to get into my research though.

I'm from Shaker Heights, Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland.  I'm a huge Cleveland sports fan, even of the Browns (all that failure will make it that much sweeter when they win the Super Bowl someday).  That bottom picture is of me and my dad at the World Series last year.  I know the Indians lost, no need to remind me.  As far as hobbies, I play jazz guitar, I play Ultimate Frisbee (hoping to find some people to play with this summer), I really like running, I love trying new foods, and I'm definitely better than you at Mario Kart.  Looking forward to a fun and productive summer here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

Hey everyone, My project wasn't directly fluid power related, but revolved around one big fluid power project. My lab this summer was ...