Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Fluid Power Bootcamp

Hello everyone!

The bootcamp was such an eye-opening experience. It was amazing to meet so many different types of people and even though we had only spent maybe 3 days together, I was sad to be departing Friday morning. I hope everyone's flights/travels were much better than mine - I was delayed by 7 hours.
Had we not been at Purdue for the bootcamp and gone straight to our host universities to do our projects, I would have been beyond lost. The things we learned at Purdue are coming in SO handy - the grad students think I'm super smart for knowing all this information that many undergrad students aren't too familiar with! Now that I'm more involved in hydraulics and fluid power, it seems like everywhere I walk I can spot applications of Fluid Power.

The only complaint I have of the bootcamp was that it wasn't longer! I wish it was a full week long rather than just a couple days. I felt like we had to leave as soon as we started to bond together as a group. Hope you guys are enjoying your projects so far.

- Seong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

Hey everyone, My project wasn't directly fluid power related, but revolved around one big fluid power project. My lab this summer was ...