Saturday, May 27, 2017

SEND HELP, CAN'T UPLOAD A PICTURE TO SAVE MY LIFE

Hi, all! I'm Fernando Ayala,  and come from Patterson, California . I am a Mechanical Engineering major at San Jose State University and plan to pursue a graduate degree after undergrad, and eventually end in the Automotive field ( Hopefully in an Formula 1 Racing team). On my free time I enjoy working on the restoration of a 1981 Chevy pick up I purchased in High School. I also enjoy watching/playing multiple sports (football, American football, and basketball) and horseback riding. Although, outdoor activities are great staying in and watching a movie is fun too! This summer I will be working with Prof. Krishnan on the design and fabrication of miniaturized soft pneumatic actuators at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaing. I am looking forward too meeting you all next week! 

P.S I apologize for not uploading a picture of the money maker! Blogger won't allow me, and I've tried different solutions with out success . See y'all soon! 





1 comment:

  1. Hey Fernando, I'm the guy you'll be getting a personal ride to Purdue with so I felt it appropriate to help ya out!
    So if you go to new post, it'll take you to another page where you can post a text. Well, on the tool bar where you can edit text, add special characters, and format there should also be a "Link" tool highlighted in blue. Next to that is a tool where you can insert images. From there you should be able to insert a URL (in case you have a particular site you'd like to link from such as instagram or facebook). You also have the option of uploading directly from the google archive in case you have a google plus account. I just downloaded a photo directly from my google account onto my desktop and uploaded from the first option (upload -> choose files).
    Hope this comment wasn't too long. I tend to be a bit long winded when I'm trying to be as detailed as possible explaining things to people. If in the future, if you choose to upload photos, hopefully this will be helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Final Post

Hey everyone, My project wasn't directly fluid power related, but revolved around one big fluid power project. My lab this summer was ...