Friday, May 26, 2017

INTRO.

Hi everyone, my name is Andrew Alegria and I'm from Valley Stream, NY which is about 30 minutes from NYC. I'm studying Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at the University at Buffalo and will be a senior next year. Last summer I did research with the CSTEP Program at UB. The goal of the research was to try to increase the accuracy and efficiency of robotic manipulators. After I graduate, I plan to pursue a Master's degree in Robotics and maybe a Ph.D. Some hobbies of mine are playing basketball(Warriors in 5), tennis(only picture I had), chess, and reading. This summer I will be working with Dr. Andrea Vacca on Modeling and Validating Internal Gear Pumps at Purdue. I can't wait to meet all of you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

Hey everyone, My project wasn't directly fluid power related, but revolved around one big fluid power project. My lab this summer was ...