Friday, May 26, 2017

A little about me...


     Hi, my name is Charles Lewis IV (but everyone calls me Chas).  I'm a senior post-bach transfer student at University of Illinois Urbana Champaign, originally from Eastern Illinois University. I'm a dual major studying general physics and electrical engineering with a minor in mathematics and I contain a previous bachelors in psychology. I have a plethora of interests as my scholastic background suggests. I hope to pursue a career in robotics and control systems, specifically something associated with biologically based robotics (so this internship is right up my alley!).
I used to be a chubby kid, but after having gone through several natural disasters, being displaced from my home, and discovering martial arts I am no longer. Exercise is a big part of my life, and you will often find me performing unorthodox exercise routines outdoors when the weather allows it. I love people as much as I love technology; so I am always looking forward to meeting and learning about new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

Hey everyone, My project wasn't directly fluid power related, but revolved around one big fluid power project. My lab this summer was ...