Friday, May 26, 2017

Mini Bio

Hi everyone! My name is Rochelle Brooks, and I’m from Hutchinson, MN. I’m studying Mechanical Engineering at the University of Minnesota, and I’ll be graduating this August. I plan to pursue a career in space, medical devices, and/or renewable technologies, and I hope to go back to school for a Master’s degree in a few years, likely in Mechanical Engineering. I studied abroad in Norway during Fall 2016, og jeg lærer norsk (I am learning Norwegian). I also enjoy downhill skiing, reading, hiking, and playing piano. I am addicted to growing plants, and my most likely cause of death is chocolate overdose. This summer I will be working for James Van de Ven on a liquid piston air compressor. I look forward to meeting you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

Hey everyone, My project wasn't directly fluid power related, but revolved around one big fluid power project. My lab this summer was ...