Friday, May 26, 2017

Hello!



Hi there, my name is Seong Tae Kim (the on the right) and I'm from Columbia, Maryland. I go by Seong / Seongtae (the e is silent) - doesn't really matter to me. I was originally born in Seoul, South Korea, and my family moved to Maryland in 2004 when I was 7~8 years old. I currently attend school just northeast of DC in Maryland at University of Maryland, College Park. I'm pursuing a Bachelor's Mechanical Engineering, but in the not too distant future, I plan on getting a Masters in Aerospace Engineering and perhaps a PhD. I want to be part of the space industry in some form (Hi Emanuel from Texas! We have something in common). My hobbies include hiking, fishing, soccer, football. Recently, I've been slowly getting back into photography after having stopped in high school. I'll be working with Dr. Brian Steward at Iowa State University this summer. I'm excited to get my summer started and see you guys at Purdue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

Hey everyone, My project wasn't directly fluid power related, but revolved around one big fluid power project. My lab this summer was ...