Monday, June 19, 2017

First Week

The Fluid Power Bootcamp was a wonderful experience, with great people! All the activities helped me understand the way fluid power works and where it is headed. It was shocking to think people stopped developing this technology because of it being thought of as outdated. Seeing the projects the graduate students have been working on made me excited for this summer. My favorite part of the boot camp was driving the tractor and shoveling dirt with it. Interacting with Y'all was great too, everyone was friendly and welcoming. I wish the program would have an end of summer meeting where everyone could meet again and share their work! Good luck researching my dudes!



P.s The Neon Cactus was not too bad!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

Hey everyone, My project wasn't directly fluid power related, but revolved around one big fluid power project. My lab this summer was ...