Monday, July 24, 2017

Week 3: Research environment at MSOE
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to share the research environment at MSOE so far. Throughout the summer, I have been working in MSOE’s Fluid Power InstituteTM in Paul Michael’s research team. The environment of the lab is very nice, as I can interact with other graduate and undergraduate students working in the lab. In the beginning, I was a little scared by seeing the fast pace environment in the lab. But eventually I am getting used to the pace as I am getting deeper into my project. My advisor Paul and graduate students Mercy and Pawan were very helpful explaining everything very efficiently. Plus, I like how my advisor gives me freedom to come up with different solution when I ran into any obstacle in my project. I like how he pushes me to think critically and do more research on a topic. It makes me more efficient and inspires me to work even harder. As the summer goes on I expect to get a deeper sense into the tribology and filtration of different hydraulic fluids.

I hope everyone is having a great time in their projects as well.


Tahseen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

Hey everyone, My project wasn't directly fluid power related, but revolved around one big fluid power project. My lab this summer was ...