Monday, June 12, 2017

What I'm Most Excited About This Summer

Hello everyone,

After spending a week on campus and getting everything set up for this summer, I am more excited than ever about this opportunity. There are so many interesting projects going on here right now. I am starting out by taking an online course that Professor Van de Ven teaches on fluid power and it is very interesting so far. I am already learning a ton of new and interesting material. A lot of what I am learning builds off things I learned last semester in my fluid mechanics class, so I am able to understand it pretty well. I wanted to be involved in this REU program because I had in interest in fluid mechanics and I was thinking about entering this field after graduating. After just a week in the program, I am even more interested in continuing in this field. I am very excited to get going on this project and to learn even more about fluid power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

Hey everyone, My project wasn't directly fluid power related, but revolved around one big fluid power project. My lab this summer was ...