Thursday, May 25, 2017

About Me


Hi Everyone!  My name is Christina Geiser (I'm the one on the right) and I am from Saint Paul, Minnesota.  I go to the College of Saint Benedict which is in western Minnesota.  I intend to graduate next spring with a bachelor in physics.  Currently, I intend to pursue a master's in mechanical engineering.  In my free time I enjoy hiking, camping, gardening, and spending time at any of the many lakes in Minnesota.  I also enjoy pole vaulting for my college's track team.  This summer I will be working with Kim Stelson at the University of Minnesota.  I am excited to meet you all next week at Purdue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

Hey everyone, My project wasn't directly fluid power related, but revolved around one big fluid power project. My lab this summer was ...