Tuesday, May 23, 2017

A little about me!

Who Is Alyssa Burger?  I've been with the CCEFP since its inception as an NSF Engineering Research Center in 2006.  I've worn many hats, however, education programming has been my main focus.  My background is in Kinesiology (study of body movement) and Science Education.  It's pretty amazing how well the study of body helps to understand fluid power systems.  Anyway, I believe I've had the second best job for the better part of the last decade.  I meet a lot of really smart people, I go to wonderful places, and I help nurture opportunities.  My first best job is being a Mom to my little Monster who prefers to be called Green JYC!  In my spare time, I teach fitness class at the YMCA, I do lots and lots of yard work, and I like trying out new DIYs (my next plan is to make a homemade compost for the backyard).  Please take a moment to tell us about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

Hey everyone, My project wasn't directly fluid power related, but revolved around one big fluid power project. My lab this summer was ...